If you’re looking for energy foam insulation solutions then look no further than EFI. With 20 years experience in the building trade and over 10 years experience in home energy saving projects, EFI is the smart choice when it comes to insulation installation.
We are currently installing in excess of 40 Icynene® spray foam insulations a week for both residential and commercial properties including private homes and new builds as well as offices and hotels.
- Upgrading my loft insulation was something id never thought about, after speaking to EFI I learnt that by just changing my current insulation to ICYNENE I can save so much more on my bills than I could by keeping Fibreglass. Very InformativeSallyColchester
- A big thank you to the team at EFI for inflating our home with the Icynene spray foam. The team were on time, very polite and cleaned up after themselves. Completely shocked how quickly the house has warmed up, we are noticing the difference immediately.Mrs Clark
- After researching the different products available in Loft Insulation we decided to request a survey from EFI for Icynene. The surveyor immediately explained that Icynene is one of the most expensive products on the market but explained why. The explanation confirmed what we found online. When we agreed to insulate our home with EFI we had to keep to a pretty tight deadline. The installers arrived 2 days later, were extremely polite and tidy and insulated the whole roof without a fuss. There were finished in 4 hours. Extremely glad with our decision to install Icynene with EFI.RichardLondon
- Wish I knew about Icynene years ago, noticed a saving on my first gas bill. Thanks guys for being so efficient. Happy to recommend you to my friends.MichaelEssex
- Extremely impressed with EFI who fully explained the difference between the Icynene spray foam and our current fibreglass. The team spent half a day in our house and even helped us clear out the loft. Even before they started spraying Brian showed me all the gaps i had in the loft.Nikki JohnsonLondon
Icynene Spray Foam Insulation
Here at EFI Ltd., we are proud to be accredited installers of Icynene spray foam insulation. It’s the ideal product for both commercial and residential buildings such as new builds, renovations and industrial buildings and is guaranteed to provide excellent insulation. Icynene spray foam insulation is a superior product compared to other market alternatives and delivers quality heat insulation as well as acting as an effective sound, air, moisture and pollutant barrier. To learn how Energy Foam Insulation Ltd and Icynene spray foam insulation can be advantageous in your home, read our articles on the benefits of Icynene in the About Us drop down menu. If you work within the social housing, health or education sector visit the commercial page to learn the full benefits of Icynene spray foam insulation.
Icynene Loft Insulation
EFI Ltd. are happy to install Icynene loft insulation in your home or work place and even happier that it will save you over 50% on your energy bills compared to other roof insulation. Icynene loft insulations have proven time and time again that it is an effective form of insulating roof spaces; expanding completely to fill gaps and eradicate air leakage via your roof. All types of homes or commercial buildings will benefit from Icynene loft insulations especially those that have difficult to insulate areas. Conventional insulations just can’t match the performance that Icynene delivers.
Energy Foam Insulation
At EFI Ltd. we know a thing or two about Energy Foam Insulation. We have over 20 years experience in the building trade and over 10 years in the home energy saving industry. There are only a handful of accredited installers that use Icynene spray foam insulation, of which EFI Ltd. is one and currently we make over 40 installations a week into the homes of happy customers. Energy Foam Insulation Ltd. is made up of a friendly team with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Our aim is to improve the energy efficiency and safety of your home or work place and save you money at the same time, all whilst benefiting the environment too.